Responsive Ad

Happy birthday wishes to your friends, family and your lucky persons

Happy birthday wishes to your friends, family and your lucky persons.   

The person who excited about his/her birthday and you think that you wish him/her never any-body wishes him. Make him happy and give him an excellent gift for his birthday.
Here a new wish for my birthday.

First, think to write about birthday gays. You know whatever I give you some examples of this… fill the blank with the name of birthday gay or happy birthday
General

(i) 
happy birthday Narendra Modi-pm
a prime minister that like to the moon
who absorb around 94% of hot sunray and    
transfer into a cold light ray, 
it's like 
(1)
I miss this day for a long time …………………
Lights give you the power to see the truth. Your future grows like bamboo because it's the fastest growing grass in the world. Your head never goes down, this cake give you sweetness in your talk. Your problem will ends. your mind will get the peace. 
(2)
A person who always cares for other people.........
  Always think about other happiness............
I do not have a pang of hunger at home, but eat with friends outside it ...
Thanks for all unforgettable think you give
Happy………………..


(3)
The old picture reminds us of how we are......
How we always happy in our past life.
We never go outside without our group.
The old memories of our school, home how was that?
It's's entertaining in our past life.
Let's fun just like kids.
Free your mind form all the disturbs
Happy with the inner side who stop you from doing this.
Wish...........
happy birthday wishes, happy birthday sms, happy birthday story
happy birthday wishes in 2019

(4) 
  All the people get peace.
Make him happy in their life.
Think about all the living creatures wish you happy b.......
You get all the control of your body...
You use your mind to what you want..
Who stop you to reach your goals...
Ask yourself I can do this and start a new life on this day. ..........

(5)
Flower glow every morning...
Sunrise every morning
Birds sing every day
Trees give shadow every day.
Shops give mills every morning
but today some special for you my friend
ha....bi.....
(6)
Your birthday bomb given to me is not forgotten
Use the last part of the cake, remember even today.
Bath me with cold soda in that cold night
They were coming from behind and catching me I know very well
Go to the place where you go, but without celebrating your birthday, our date will not change.
You will ready for all of this......
ha..bi....
(7)
To spoil this whole cake on his face.


Time for gift
Revenge the bi.....
Excite to meet our old friends.
Time to remember old memories.
Time for celebration
.......................
(8)
For your mom

Thanks for being my mother.
Thanks for taking care of me
Give me always happy.
Thanks for protecting me always.
But today I heartily say that when my luck is best in the world.
At that time, my mother was birth.
Every word is small for you.
I say that God gives all people a mother like you.
When I was heart, you only save me.
When dad got angry, you save me.
Thank you for all your mother. You are my hero, my God. My everything  
Any gift is not bigger than you.
.............................
happy birthday story, birthday sms
gift

(2) 
You are always there where I get heart
You took me all the problems.
When I am baby I see the world through you.
I I only trust you in my childhood.
I remember how you feed me, how problem face to take care of me.
At that stage I do not know but today just ……….. I have no word for you mom.
When I can't sleep; you do not sleep all night.
Thank for all the love which you give to me.
Thank To be my best teacher, best friends,
God give you the power to tolerate all problem
And also, give me the ability to remember me all this thing that you have done for me.
………………
(3)
If your mom's birthday organize a party like follow

Finds some your childhood photo with your mother, your mother childhood photo with her parents, some anger photo of your mother, give him a gift of the box. Inside the box one later.  Write all the think that Your mother cares for you. Or also write on 1 or 2 of this post. Not celebration with cake, but give her a gift of one tree. And provide the name of his mother, Your mom will remember all the time this gift, whenever she see that tree. 
(4)
Learn from the sun how to shine
Learn from the tree how to help
Learn from the water how to flow
Learn from the lion how to live
Live without you is not my dream
Life teach us that always learning form another.
Other is my mother
Mother is my hero
Today hero birthday
…………………
others  
()
all the present world say to you that your life is with-out problem, but I suppose that your experience with always problem because it continuously teaches how to live, without the question your life is un-learn-able, if lion can't know how to hunt how he lives, 
Some prominent people say that
                                           Pocket with money takes you in the wrong direction. 
                                          But pocket without money take you in the right direction
                                                        .....................................
                                                          from true friend 
birthday story , sms
happy birthday party
() 
Lion never cry

So I wish that you never give up
So an elephant never jumps. Just walk straight
Same the way your health going well always
Sun never dark
So your life likes to be the sun, always filled with energy
Rivers never stop
Same way your incomes never stop
Well always give water
Same the way you always fill with good thinks.
Computer never forget
So how we forget your birthday
.............................. 
()
One men finding joy. He asks everyone where happiness is. People give a different address of pleasure. He going every address but he can't find satisfaction.  After some time, someone men say to him.  Why are you searching for joy? After that day, he stops to find happiness, but he does him all work with pleasure.
Same way me friend never searches a joy, never work for pleasure, but work with joy......................
()
Be like a lion. Cannot beat anybody
Be like the sun, so that no one could cover you.
You Be like Trees No one could hate you.
You become like iron. No one can break you.
You stay tall like Himalaya. Anyone can't underestimate you.
You become like a river. So that no one can stop you.
And you never forget this day ………………………..
()

Those memories of childhood will be fresh today; They wait for the night, wear new clothes, do not eat them all the time, cut the cake, meet those friends, eat the chocolate alive, open every gift, find the best tips Do you think that you can take a chocolate box to school, do you remember also ???.................
()

Here is a small gift for you. Please open your mind. The mind is empty. The mouth is full. The hand is working. The leg stops. The eye is closed. The nose is open. Teeth are white. The night is dark. We are here. You are there. Cake on the table.  A gift in our hands. Heart with joy. Joy comes late. Happy birthday......................
()
This day brings you happiness that you want. This day is your most memorable day ever you think. All happiness comes to you that you wish every day. Your mind will relax you ever imagine. You all want to come true today.............................
birthday gift. rose
rose
()
The sea stars from the shore. And today's day starts on your birthday. ................
The problem is not bigger than yours. Today your all is a problem smaller than you so you easy to face it. .....................
()
You drive your body or your mind stimulates your body. If you drive, then you are happy but your mind drives, then you're not satisfied. Today I wish you then you got full control over your body............
 ()
Today pick your goal. Today energy inside your body very high so every step automatically in the right direction...............
() 
Today something amazing in nature. New energy flows in the atmosphere. I am excited to throw the cake on your face. Meet friends who forgot all the things. Wow, today you.......................... I ready for revenge.
()
One man was celebrating his birthday every year. He is himself orphan. He does not even have a friend. She used to bring the cake every year and alone to celebrate her birthday. He thought that he is the only one in this world. But one day he sees a little boy crying on one side of the road. He takes it with us, we give him lunch. Asking about it. For a few days, he lives there. And then she thinks of keeping the child with herself. Today she has 28 children with her, and every one is her mother who has been abandoned. Now this man takes care of them, teaches them, and today four of them have advanced a lot in their lives. And if a child looks in this way, they take him with him. And he keeps it. The fun thing is that all of them keep their birthday on one day.
  All of them gathered together and cut cakes.
()
happy birthday template, story, wishes
happy birthday

Birthday prayer 

At last, I am saying that on our birthday we loss one year of our life. But we celebrate this day. On our birthday we are delighted don't know but something is that day that makes us happy. We just wait for us and another birthday. On this day if you pray for all your birthday prayer this" good give all the people make happy
give all the living things Peace of mind we all living creature not different from each other
we all human and living things are one we made from same martial. 
So why we different god give all the living creatures give this thought that we are no different. 
All the vengeance of the mind will go away
All people progress one that has all the interests
Interest" 
these are all happy birthday wishes for your lovely persons. wishes him/ her happy birthday 
\
image, nature, flower
flower




Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

The concept of writing

0 Comments: